All my posts are being monitored ?

After making a non pc comment i now can't post it adds me to a que then it never gets uploaded.

Parents
  • It's interesting how the immediate reaction to the censure of posts and accounts is that the people being offended are to blame. How about just not making posts and statements you know are likely to offend? 

• Agreed! So much gaslighting goes on. It's easy to victim blame because victims will sit there and take blame due to being beaten down. Even the 'strongest' of us gets hurt by the words and actions of others. All those crying 'snowflake' get hurt/angry too, or they wouldn't say the things they say. They need to own that anger.

• gaslighting what are you even going on about you choose to be offended most people if they get offended they don't cry about it and mass report it.

• Also, why exactly are you so frantic about this anonymous person who reported you? Everyone has a right to report, but the moderators decide whether it's valid and what to do about it. If the person had really been reporting something that wasn't offensive or against the community rules, the moderators wouldn't have acted on it.

• Also, why exactly are you so frantic about this anonymous person who reported you? Everyone has a right to report, but the moderators decide whether it's valid and what to do about it. If the person had really been reporting something that wasn't offensive or against the community rules, the moderators wouldn't have acted on it.

Children
No Data