Asd long term

Good evening all, 

does anyone find they cope any differently with age? 

im finding coping with noise way worse in recent years, and thought back to being a child and can’t remember noise being a problem.

Is this anything you can relate to, or does it get easier? 

Parents
  • Whenever I have my Air Conditioner on, I swear to God that I could hear music, like from a radio.

Normally, I'm tolerant of noise. But this idiosyncrasy is bugging me.

• I share that one with you Desmond, I hear music from air conditioners, washing machines, spin dryers etc. It's not loud, but its there and repetitive.

I have, on a couple of occasions, asked to change hotel rooms on acount of annoying air conditioning keeping me awake all night, but it's usually audible in every room.  I don't often stay in hotels, but guess it would be a huge problem if i did.

I like repitition when it's my choice of tune, but it isn't, it's just some randon rubbish that I can't turn off; a bit like an earworm.

Ben

• I share that one with you Desmond, I hear music from air conditioners, washing machines, spin dryers etc. It's not loud, but its there and repetitive.

I have, on a couple of occasions, asked to change hotel rooms on acount of annoying air conditioning keeping me awake all night, but it's usually audible in every room.  I don't often stay in hotels, but guess it would be a huge problem if i did.

I like repitition when it's my choice of tune, but it isn't, it's just some randon rubbish that I can't turn off; a bit like an earworm.

Ben

Children
No Data