Need opinions.

Hi so I was wondering about whether I should start a blog about autism and trying to raise awareness. It's mainly to help me process but it would be nice for people to read it and make a bit of profit perhaps. 

However, the main question is would this be something people would be interested in reading? I want your opinions and any ideas (stuff you would read about).

Thanks guys!

Parents
    1. I would be interested,sounds good. Power to u,i couldn't handle the comments,worry about criticism also causing meltdowns. Good luck if u decise to go ahead and maybe try and tell us the link.
  • This is me too. I would love to be good at not listening to people! Even having a pseudonym, being anonymous, doesn't prevent it. I'd love to write and share my writing again. The sharing brought as much joy as it did huge panics and melt downs.

• I'm good at not listening to GP's. If they had any knowledge of quite common things,they may be listened to. My GP hasn't even heard of meds i get prescribed privately for Hypothyroidism(NHS not reading NICE guidelines and understanding it!),yet original treatment since 1890's!

• I'm good at not listening to GP's. If they had any knowledge of quite common things,they may be listened to. My GP hasn't even heard of meds i get prescribed privately for Hypothyroidism(NHS not reading NICE guidelines and understanding it!),yet original treatment since 1890's!

Children