Off work

Hi,

I had a meltdown in work three weeks ago and have been off work since. There had been some changes to my job and I just couldn't cope. My sick note runs out on Thursday. My doctor recommended that Ocuppational Health are involved. Work referred me to ATOS for 'telephone counselling'. When they contacted me they said it was most likely to be with someone who has no exprience of Aspergers and no specific knowledge about my actual job.They agreed with me that Occupational Health should be involved first. I have emailed my manager this.

I am really worried about going back to work. I don't want to go. I am just about keeping it together not going to work but everthing seems too much. I am just about keeping my depression at bay. I am anxious all the time. Home doesn't feel safe, I struggle with the noise from the neighbours still. Everything seems such a mess and I don't feel able to change things.

I have been keeping it all together for the past forty years but it just doesn't seem sustainable and I just can't manage. If itwasn't for my girlfriend I would be in an even worse position. I feel bad that I am being so useless and depending on her so much.

I don't feel in the best place to try and sort the problems at work out.

:-(

Parents
  • I think your Fear is just the fear of your personal destruction, cognitive self and physical self within the environment. Depression and anxiety, bring this on. You need to surround yourself with soft hearts and caring people. Remind yourself that environmental change does not mean personal destruction of self.  

• I think your Fear is just the fear of your personal destruction, cognitive self and physical self within the environment. Depression and anxiety, bring this on. You need to surround yourself with soft hearts and caring people. Remind yourself that environmental change does not mean personal destruction of self.  

Children
No Data