Problems with authority

Does anyone else have problems with authority?

I've had problems with authority pretty much all my life - at school, at university, when I used to work etc. It's also been an issue in social groups, I tend to piss off the ring leaders (who often are narcissists lol) and end up collectively shunned/ostracised by the whole group. I don't mean to cause drama or make waves - why would I want the stress and the hassle - but it seems to happen everywhere I go. To me, rules need to make logical sense in order for me to follow them, otherwise I just... don't. I also can't stand hypocrisy, if people do one thing but say another, and there is one set of rules for them and one for everyone else. NTs seem to follow rules without question, and they seem to have a 6th sense of what not to say to important people... but I just don't get it. Also, I don't like being treated or spoken to like I'm inferior.

Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me...? One of my best friends is also aspie and she has the same problem, but I have met other aspie females who seem to blend in seamlessly, and even excuse the terrible behaviour of their "superiors"... needless to say, we did not get along.

Parents Reply Children
No Data