Clothing

Hi everyone,

Do you have a sense of style and clear expression of your identity and tastes in your clothing? I really struggle to form a clear style and I end up feeling scruffy instead of purposefully put together. I've been looking at capsule wardrobes to see if I can fix this and find a bit of fashion sense. Curious if anyone else struggles with this? It doesn't help that I have to go into shops and feel everything, try the fit etc and can't just shop online like a lot of people do these days. 

This has stemmed from me wanting to make a good impression in my new job, which has a bit more of a formal dress code than my last one.

Parents
  • I wear only black clothes. Black isn't bright, it doesn't mess with my eyes and it's not too hot or too cold. It just is. I've worn only black most of my life since I was able to choose my own clothes.

• Me too! It's not as much of a sensory thing for me though, I just like it. That's probably not a huge revelation given my profile pic and username but black everything saves a lot of time and effort!

• Me too! It's not as much of a sensory thing for me though, I just like it. That's probably not a huge revelation given my profile pic and username but black everything saves a lot of time and effort!

Children
No Data