Clothing

Hi everyone,

Do you have a sense of style and clear expression of your identity and tastes in your clothing? I really struggle to form a clear style and I end up feeling scruffy instead of purposefully put together. I've been looking at capsule wardrobes to see if I can fix this and find a bit of fashion sense. Curious if anyone else struggles with this? It doesn't help that I have to go into shops and feel everything, try the fit etc and can't just shop online like a lot of people do these days. 

This has stemmed from me wanting to make a good impression in my new job, which has a bit more of a formal dress code than my last one.

Parents
  • I don't really think about what I'm about to wear. I'd love to be a classy woman, wear really elegant stuff but choosing and making decisions are things I struggle with big time so I tend to wear jumpers, jeans and boots or trainers.

I go for simple not flashy clothes so I don't get noticed as well. It seems to work for me. I'd love to wear more exciting and nice clothes but it makes me uncomfortable and triggers my anxiety so it's not worth it for me.

• I don't really think about what I'm about to wear. I'd love to be a classy woman, wear really elegant stuff but choosing and making decisions are things I struggle with big time so I tend to wear jumpers, jeans and boots or trainers.

I go for simple not flashy clothes so I don't get noticed as well. It seems to work for me. I'd love to wear more exciting and nice clothes but it makes me uncomfortable and triggers my anxiety so it's not worth it for me.

Children
No Data