Clothing

Hi everyone,

Do you have a sense of style and clear expression of your identity and tastes in your clothing? I really struggle to form a clear style and I end up feeling scruffy instead of purposefully put together. I've been looking at capsule wardrobes to see if I can fix this and find a bit of fashion sense. Curious if anyone else struggles with this? It doesn't help that I have to go into shops and feel everything, try the fit etc and can't just shop online like a lot of people do these days. 

This has stemmed from me wanting to make a good impression in my new job, which has a bit more of a formal dress code than my last one.

Parents
  • I think this is where a tendency to mimicing others can come in handy. See someone you like the look of? Borrow ideas from what they where, shop where they shop, same brands etc. Pretty sure that's how most NT figure out 'style'.

Personally, I prefer to where what I like. People just think I'm an 'out there' artist. But I like to wear comic book pyjamas (I'm nearly 40), tie dye hoodies, leather jackets, and motorsport clothing covering in sponsorship (my special interest has always been Motorcross racing).

Probably sounds ok, until you turn up at a wedding in it Slight smile

• I think this is where a tendency to mimicing others can come in handy. See someone you like the look of? Borrow ideas from what they where, shop where they shop, same brands etc. Pretty sure that's how most NT figure out 'style'.

Personally, I prefer to where what I like. People just think I'm an 'out there' artist. But I like to wear comic book pyjamas (I'm nearly 40), tie dye hoodies, leather jackets, and motorsport clothing covering in sponsorship (my special interest has always been Motorcross racing).

Probably sounds ok, until you turn up at a wedding in it Slight smile

Children
No Data