Anyone else feel this way? [NSFW]

I'm an autistic adult that is only partially verbal/cannot hold a job due to my autism and I have experienced a lot of infantilization as a result. It's affected me to the extent that I've begun to feel ashamed of having a sexual identity at all, and subconsciously comparing it to sexualizing a child. It's affecting my ability to be intimate with my partner. Does anyone else feel this way? How have you managed it?

Parents
  • I will be honest in a way I understand for over a decade its rather he's to hard to train I'm not teaching him more than I need to or being let go because I'm not normal. The only reason I can't work customer service anymore is because of discrimination. At the moment my depression is so bad I can't handle any complex feelings and I desperately protect my mental health because it took me 60 weeks but I have it back.

• I will be honest in a way I understand for over a decade its rather he's to hard to train I'm not teaching him more than I need to or being let go because I'm not normal. The only reason I can't work customer service anymore is because of discrimination. At the moment my depression is so bad I can't handle any complex feelings and I desperately protect my mental health because it took me 60 weeks but I have it back.

Children
No Data