Anyone else feel this way? [NSFW]

I'm an autistic adult that is only partially verbal/cannot hold a job due to my autism and I have experienced a lot of infantilization as a result. It's affected me to the extent that I've begun to feel ashamed of having a sexual identity at all, and subconsciously comparing it to sexualizing a child. It's affecting my ability to be intimate with my partner. Does anyone else feel this way? How have you managed it?

Parents
  • I feel the same. My situation is different I process a lot of information when little is needed I often feel shame for it and have been discriminated againced because of my autisum. Bipolar depression developed. I'm starting to feel better not but I honestly don't think I could handle the emotional implications of a relationship past friendship at the present.

• I feel the same. My situation is different I process a lot of information when little is needed I often feel shame for it and have been discriminated againced because of my autisum. Bipolar depression developed. I'm starting to feel better not but I honestly don't think I could handle the emotional implications of a relationship past friendship at the present.

Children
No Data