Anyone else feel this way? [NSFW]

I'm an autistic adult that is only partially verbal/cannot hold a job due to my autism and I have experienced a lot of infantilization as a result. It's affected me to the extent that I've begun to feel ashamed of having a sexual identity at all, and subconsciously comparing it to sexualizing a child. It's affecting my ability to be intimate with my partner. Does anyone else feel this way? How have you managed it?

Parents
  • Ah! I can't pretend to understand your situation. But you are most definately entitled to your sexuality and to be treated as an adult - missing words or not. As long as your partner doesn't see you as a child, personally I let anyone who thought otherwise get stuffed. I hope you find some more useful advice here from people who've been though something similar. 

• Ah! I can't pretend to understand your situation. But you are most definately entitled to your sexuality and to be treated as an adult - missing words or not. As long as your partner doesn't see you as a child, personally I let anyone who thought otherwise get stuffed. I hope you find some more useful advice here from people who've been though something similar. 

Children
No Data