A new baby

An experience famous for pushing NT to the edge. So I'm wondering how other ND parents found the first few months & years of having a child?My son turns 6 months old this Saturday and, he is amazing, but after navigating the birth in a pandemic and remaining supportive to my partner throughout, I find myself to be a stressed out, overworked, overwhelmed, bag of mess each day now. I feel like I never spend time alone anymore to recharge and often meltdown in various ways, constant migraines and flare-ups of sensitivities in the process.
Will it get easier? Or are we not really built for this journey? 

Parents
  • I don't have any advice but just wanted to say more power to you - I cannot imagine having to care for a baby when I can barely care for myself. 

I see my sister raising two children and the mental, physical and emotional challenges she faces every single day is just beyond me. It's so overwhelming and exhausting, all the time. Not even to mention the constant noise!

• I don't have any advice but just wanted to say more power to you - I cannot imagine having to care for a baby when I can barely care for myself. 

I see my sister raising two children and the mental, physical and emotional challenges she faces every single day is just beyond me. It's so overwhelming and exhausting, all the time. Not even to mention the constant noise!

Children
No Data