A new baby

An experience famous for pushing NT to the edge. So I'm wondering how other ND parents found the first few months & years of having a child?My son turns 6 months old this Saturday and, he is amazing, but after navigating the birth in a pandemic and remaining supportive to my partner throughout, I find myself to be a stressed out, overworked, overwhelmed, bag of mess each day now. I feel like I never spend time alone anymore to recharge and often meltdown in various ways, constant migraines and flare-ups of sensitivities in the process.
Will it get easier? Or are we not really built for this journey? 

Parents
  • It might be helpful to explore some practices that can help you restore emotional balance and reduce stress. Whether it's finding a few moments for yourself to recharge, engaging in activities you enjoy, or practicing mindfulness, these small self-care practices can make a big difference. Additionally, don't hesitate to reach out to your loved ones for support. They can be a great source of help and understanding.

• It might be helpful to explore some practices that can help you restore emotional balance and reduce stress. Whether it's finding a few moments for yourself to recharge, engaging in activities you enjoy, or practicing mindfulness, these small self-care practices can make a big difference. Additionally, don't hesitate to reach out to your loved ones for support. They can be a great source of help and understanding.

Children
No Data