A new baby

An experience famous for pushing NT to the edge. So I'm wondering how other ND parents found the first few months & years of having a child?My son turns 6 months old this Saturday and, he is amazing, but after navigating the birth in a pandemic and remaining supportive to my partner throughout, I find myself to be a stressed out, overworked, overwhelmed, bag of mess each day now. I feel like I never spend time alone anymore to recharge and often meltdown in various ways, constant migraines and flare-ups of sensitivities in the process.
Will it get easier? Or are we not really built for this journey? 

Parents
  • Being a mother of two children, I can say that the first year is the hardest. Everything will change soon, believe me. I know that it is difficult. Can you ask someone for help? At least, for two-three hours afetr and before feeding. You will have time for yourself, for rest, for sleep. Don't hesitate to ask for help. 

• Being a mother of two children, I can say that the first year is the hardest. Everything will change soon, believe me. I know that it is difficult. Can you ask someone for help? At least, for two-three hours afetr and before feeding. You will have time for yourself, for rest, for sleep. Don't hesitate to ask for help. 

Children
No Data