Annoying noises

Can anyone think of noises that really annoy you. I hate rustling crisp packets. It sounds so loud! 

Parents
  • People slurping hot drinks, some people's eating, some people's breathing, elec noise in light bulbs, noise that comes through the central heating pipes even when off (never worked it out), low level hums, anything rythmic like ticking watch or clock; general din of large shops, sirens, car and burgular alarms

• Glad someone said light bulbs! They don't always bother me (moreso when stressed/tired) but no one believes I can hear them when I say they are bothering me, like I'm just imagining it Rolling eyes Do computers and printer sounds get to you also when they're just on and there's no other noise to mask it? Or TV's that are "off" but on standby?

• Yes, basically loads of things with electric running through it even when "off." I can't understand how people can't hear bulbs. But yes, it varies whether it bothers me or not. There's a constant hum at work I absolutely cannot find.

Lots of TVs also smell so bad when on that they give me a headache. Thank god LED ones that dominate now don't.

I've created a very quiet home for myself!

• Ah yeah, i hate the stuffy headachie 'feel' of central heating, makes me ill and bothered.

Reply Children
No Data