How do I encourage my partner to get things done?

I am NT and generally a very 'go getting' type, I know my partner procrastinates and I accept it however, sometimes things do need to be done.  Call the doctors or go food shopping it doesn't matter what but I don't know how to help him to get motivated.

Please help I am asking for actual ways or words as I don't want to upset him or send him into a meltdown.  I find myself getting really frustrated and I am trying meditation to help control that.

Parents
  • Give them time. It might be that they haven’t processed what you have said and need time to process. Make the tasks interesting so incorporate their special interests. It might be that they don’t like being on the phone, is there a way you can email the dr’s or tell them what to say so they can do it themselves?

• Give them time. It might be that they haven’t processed what you have said and need time to process. Make the tasks interesting so incorporate their special interests. It might be that they don’t like being on the phone, is there a way you can email the dr’s or tell them what to say so they can do it themselves?

Children
No Data