How do I encourage my partner to get things done?

I am NT and generally a very 'go getting' type, I know my partner procrastinates and I accept it however, sometimes things do need to be done.  Call the doctors or go food shopping it doesn't matter what but I don't know how to help him to get motivated.

Please help I am asking for actual ways or words as I don't want to upset him or send him into a meltdown.  I find myself getting really frustrated and I am trying meditation to help control that.

Parents
  • I have no problem doing some things, but others i procrastinate on forever, days, weeks, months, years even past their sell by date. I've not found any tricks. I used to worry about it and put loads of effort into fixing myself until someone challenged me and asked me if anything had ever gone wrong as a result. It hasn't, so now I acceot this is who i am. It gets to me, I'd love to stay on top of the dishes cos it looks nicer, makes the kitchen easier to use, and my cooking slides as it accumulates, but it seems easier to accept than change.

• I have no problem doing some things, but others i procrastinate on forever, days, weeks, months, years even past their sell by date. I've not found any tricks. I used to worry about it and put loads of effort into fixing myself until someone challenged me and asked me if anything had ever gone wrong as a result. It hasn't, so now I acceot this is who i am. It gets to me, I'd love to stay on top of the dishes cos it looks nicer, makes the kitchen easier to use, and my cooking slides as it accumulates, but it seems easier to accept than change.

Children
No Data