Chatroom, Games, and Support room / Discord server "ASDirect"

just to indicate that there are many other autism related discord servers which have the following features

• Questionaiire recruitment process
  • many users from around the world
  • multi layer moderation, admin, and friendly help
  • many roles 30+
  • many rooms
  • Support for emotions and issues

summary front page

disboard.org/.../605513855631622187

invite link

discord.com/.../QSzajyp

chat example screen

• This particular discord server is, in my opinion, problematic! 

The person who runs it was looking for mods, I had questions before considering applying so I dropped him a dm. I assumed this wasn't an issue as he'd been private messaging me beforehand. I got radio silence. 

Meanwhile there was a user who shared images of a fish a few times, I asked about that as I'm a nature lover and thought it may have been a special interest we could discuss. The person who owns the server stepped in and informed me that people are allowed to share things more than once. While still ignoring my message. 

I was picking up on bad vibes let's call it and l eventually decided to leave the server for one that was a little more laid back. That's when the owner of ASDirect friend requested me to ask me why I'd left. So I told him. He then went on a rampage saying I'd make a bad mod because left the server and he doesn't accept mods who leave and go back, (I'd enquired about ages ago so seemed irrelevant at this point but okay) and he then went on to insult my mental health struggles and inform me on how they make me bad person. I had to block him.

My advice? Save yourself the mental anguish and steer clear of ASDirect! The person who runs it is toxic af!

• ASD mod told me to f off after i asked him why he is being rude. all cuz i said i learned yelllow is for asians. and listen here theblankbadge ahole. stop running like a coward

i will continue to chase u

• I was banned for writing I have no autism and that I was misdiagnosed, but instead I should be diagnosed as borderline which would explain everything. But I have no borderline and no one ever diagnosed me this. I only wrote that because I hated being loser in life and frustrated that I'll need to learn how to always maintain eye contact with other people when I talk to them, which feels like a nightmare. I'm autistic guys, I can't stop being autistic only because I write some bs in Internet, so why you banned me assuming I'm not? You didn't write to me I'll get FOREVER BAN for saying I have doubts at the moment. If you wrote I'll be banned I would write "ok, I get it, to be honest autism diagnosis is the most probable and almost certainly good". I'm autistic, just I had emotional breakdown, why you are so cruel to mercilessly ban me precisely in moment when I need support the most? I can't rationalise how it could be perceived as just in any way.

• i have no issues at all 

• funny thing is i didnt even say anything bad but i could have done many times, i was very held back and controlled there and stuck to their rules precisely so if he thinks i was somehow bad and self destructive then he doesnt even understand much about the community he claims to represent given how held back i was, oh god they wouldnt have liked me not holding back then lmao. tryna friend the guy that banned me for him to be a bit more specific on why he banned me but i guess he will just ignore me and not give a exact reason or be more clear. all in all i guess the server is run by unprofessional Americans who have no idea about anything and have no place running such a server if they have no tolerance for the people they claim to be there for. yet another place that is supposed to be for us but yet has been taken over by the overbearing fake LGBT attention seeking crowd. dont they have enough spaces of their own now? why cant we have our spaces? why must we be the ones excluded when they have enough spaces for themselves now?

• its fine  keeping going the response time can be long because so many autistics  joining globally. 

• It's well know to be a hot potato - my daughter laughs at the thought of ever joining one. Smiley

• You are based you are not again the LGBT propaganda being pushed down our throats to turn us into genetic freaks.

• The discord server asks for a long list of questions i don't like that seems like they are trying to pick the best candidates to be groomed which is what discord is known for.

• You sound surprised   Smiley

• also everything is banned under the political ban because everything is politics..... talk about elon musk? thats politics.... talk about living conditions? .. politics.... hows life? .,...that politics... LGBT agenda though? perfectly fine, thats totally not political at all! lmao

• seen a few one there who are legit though and could relate to, but they get banned for being too destructive or depressive..... so yeah it becomes a filter out legit people and keep the attention seeking frauds type of server.

• YES YES YES it damn well does, one even came out as such on there lol
    and then you have others spouting *** like "i was normal until i got diagnosed with autism then as soon as i got diagnosed my life changed and i couldnt talk to people" like... thats not how it works! lol people in that server are mostly all frauds.

• nope, its no good at all lmao just got banned from it.... for.... i dont even know what? lmao i was pretty tame and held back seeing as most of my topics i like they have banned by server rules lol

"TheBlankBadge

Ok so I don't know if you're just in a habit of self-destruction or you're trolling or you actually mean what you say or whatever layer in-between, but this is beyond a level we can help with. Please seek serious, professional rehabillitation."
  • that was very high pitched

• Thanks for this aidie i usually use discord to be a degenerate but i will give this a try

• Does it have narcissists pretending to be autistic people - like some other places?