Chatroom, Games, and Support room / Discord server "ASDirect"

just to indicate that there are many other autism related discord servers which have the following features

• Questionaiire recruitment process
  • many users from around the world
  • multi layer moderation, admin, and friendly help
  • many roles 30+
  • many rooms
  • Support for emotions and issues

summary front page

disboard.org/.../605513855631622187

invite link

discord.com/.../QSzajyp

chat example screen

Parents
  • nope, its no good at all lmao just got banned from it.... for.... i dont even know what? lmao i was pretty tame and held back seeing as most of my topics i like they have banned by server rules lol

"TheBlankBadge

Ok so I don't know if you're just in a habit of self-destruction or you're trolling or you actually mean what you say or whatever layer in-between, but this is beyond a level we can help with. Please seek serious, professional rehabillitation."
  • nope, its no good at all lmao just got banned from it.... for.... i dont even know what? lmao i was pretty tame and held back seeing as most of my topics i like they have banned by server rules lol

"TheBlankBadge

Ok so I don't know if you're just in a habit of self-destruction or you're trolling or you actually mean what you say or whatever layer in-between, but this is beyond a level we can help with. Please seek serious, professional rehabillitation."
Children
  • also everything is banned under the political ban because everything is politics..... talk about elon musk? thats politics.... talk about living conditions? .. politics.... hows life? .,...that politics... LGBT agenda though? perfectly fine, thats totally not political at all! lmao