Obsession with people

Is it a normal autistic thing to gain obsessive interests with people they gain sexual attraction to?

Parents
  • In my readings so far on an autism spectrum condition called PDA (pathological demand avoidance), obsessions with people is deemed to be fairly common. I'm not sure about other autism conditions but then I've not read quite as deeply on the other ones.

As with many areas of life, obsession can range from being a relatively natural part of life, to crossing certain boundaries and becoming distinctly unhealthy (and possibly illegal) depending on how the obsession plays out.

• yes u can end up on a stalking charge nowadays or harassment (?).  Like u say depending on how bad it gets. 

• I basically messaged someone on twitter thanking them for following me, so he then asked if I noticed his account from following a particular person. I said no but then said to this person that I found the boy good looking. By this point he’d told the boy I was talking about and he was asking me questions like “what would you do to him?” and I of course replied. I feel like I do these kinds of strange things when I’m aroused idk. The boy we were referring to is the same age as me.

• I basically messaged someone on twitter thanking them for following me, so he then asked if I noticed his account from following a particular person. I said no but then said to this person that I found the boy good looking. By this point he’d told the boy I was talking about and he was asking me questions like “what would you do to him?” and I of course replied. I feel like I do these kinds of strange things when I’m aroused idk. The boy we were referring to is the same age as me.

Children
  • as they are all strangers essentially.  this is all online. 

stop worrying about this, it wasnt nice, but is very typical of twitter. 

try not to be caught out like this again. lesson learnt, move on. no one has died.

the internet is full of crazy people.