Obsession with people

Is it a normal autistic thing to gain obsessive interests with people they gain sexual attraction to?

Parents
  • In my readings so far on an autism spectrum condition called PDA (pathological demand avoidance), obsessions with people is deemed to be fairly common. I'm not sure about other autism conditions but then I've not read quite as deeply on the other ones.

As with many areas of life, obsession can range from being a relatively natural part of life, to crossing certain boundaries and becoming distinctly unhealthy (and possibly illegal) depending on how the obsession plays out.

• In my readings so far on an autism spectrum condition called PDA (pathological demand avoidance), obsessions with people is deemed to be fairly common. I'm not sure about other autism conditions but then I've not read quite as deeply on the other ones.

As with many areas of life, obsession can range from being a relatively natural part of life, to crossing certain boundaries and becoming distinctly unhealthy (and possibly illegal) depending on how the obsession plays out.

Children