Weird dreams!

Hello everyone just wondering if anyone else on the spectrum has very weird and powerful dreams is it a symptom of autism?

as an example last night I dream I was back in time travelling on Santa’s sleigh I love Christmas 

Parents
  • I have strange dreams.  

I've dreamt a full dream in lego. A full dream in cartoon. (or at least my memory says it was a full dream) 

I've also dreamt that my dad became a packet of peppers. 

I have very vivid, surreal dreams. 

• Yeah I’ve got a recurring dream about being in the sonic the hedgehog video game it feels so real.

• Experts say that everyone dreams, even if they don't remember it. Each person is unique, so dreams are very different. The easiest way to understand them is to sort yourself out or get help from a psychologist. Once you find out which motives recur most often, try to establish how they relate to your life. People often dream about what they want to have. It is no secret that to fall into a conscious dream, people often resort to manifest images and holding them while falling asleep.

• Experts say that everyone dreams, even if they don't remember it. Each person is unique, so dreams are very different. The easiest way to understand them is to sort yourself out or get help from a psychologist. Once you find out which motives recur most often, try to establish how they relate to your life. People often dream about what they want to have. It is no secret that to fall into a conscious dream, people often resort to manifest images and holding them while falling asleep.

Children
No Data