Weird dreams!

Hello everyone just wondering if anyone else on the spectrum has very weird and powerful dreams is it a symptom of autism?

as an example last night I dream I was back in time travelling on Santa’s sleigh I love Christmas 

Parents
  • Greetings. Have a 'Search' by entering the word "dreams" into the search box, and there will be lots of Threads about "Dreams". Many of them OPd by The User "Robert123", whom.I wonder if You are still OK and How You Are...! 

Apart from that, I take oppertunity here to say again something I asked recently: To FLY in Dreams is to direct the "Heart Chakra" like running or swimming, and I asked if anyone else could confirm this? (The "Heart Chakra" is <> Imagine a "Green Energy" in the middle of the upper chest & point that in the direction of wherever one wants to "fly" -- starting with upward to get clear of the ground, obviously (!).)

• Greetings. Have a 'Search' by entering the word "dreams" into the search box, and there will be lots of Threads about "Dreams". Many of them OPd by The User "Robert123", whom.I wonder if You are still OK and How You Are...! 

Apart from that, I take oppertunity here to say again something I asked recently: To FLY in Dreams is to direct the "Heart Chakra" like running or swimming, and I asked if anyone else could confirm this? (The "Heart Chakra" is <> Imagine a "Green Energy" in the middle of the upper chest & point that in the direction of wherever one wants to "fly" -- starting with upward to get clear of the ground, obviously (!).)

Children
No Data