Reducing suicide deaths in autistics who the police prosecute

Autistic people may be very intelligent and have an unusual focus of interest, which may involve computers, but this may not be understood by the police who may look to prosecute them for doing things which they never thought were criminal. It’s all to do with theory of mind (ToM), as we think differently, have different motives and are easy prey for the police, who can make our innocent actions sound criminal, even though we are unaware we have done anything wrong. 
We have a 10 times rate of suicide compared to neurotypicals and if convicted for innocent intentions , this will probably increase the suicide rate much more. 
We hate injustice for anyone and will fight hard to avoid it

So my theory is that inappropriate prosecution of autistic people often has a fatal outcome. Many of the Autistic spectrum people in prison  are not only there inappropriately but have an extremely high suicide rate and the police should be aware of the harm they may be doing.

This has never been researched. I feel authorities may not want the results.

I’m looking for help to start this research, but getting nowhere. 

any comments? Do you hate injustice more than most others?

Parents Reply Children
  • Nice to hear some thinking in tune with mine. Some of my previous posts have been attacked by a couple of people.

The law is run by neurotypicals for their convenience and financial benefit and the police are experts at distorting the facts and truth for their convenience and gain. 

I have been nearly killed by this and lost £2m with my life ruined.

I would love to get some media help in publicising this , but it seems like media are also on the police side

Never trust the police . Never try to explain your actions to the as they will always misinterpret what you say