Autistic and humour 2

here a new discussion for jokes and any autistc humour you think suitable ,,,the original thread is a bit long

add jokes, funny memes, anything really.  Stuff u think is funny.

I did a hunt on autisitc humour ahd got a load of stuff and learnt a lot about autism and humour. 

here is some stuff I found

enjoy

Heart

Parents Reply
  • i am watching "Black Books" i spent all day testing software and I am of work tomorrow hooray. . I will be fixing ( making an attempt )  our stove tomorrow so I am thinkin of various solutions to get it working and get  heat back into our living room.

yea i have no boundries at all.  do u think we need to open a new "Autistic Humour 3 " discussion ?

Children
  • it's getting hard to get the reply button to appear sometimes ,,,,,, Black books is on netflix, we have watched about 6 episodes  tonight ( manny bernard lady from shop next door very funny) , sometimes we stick in some "IT crowd" episodes.  Have u watched Schitt Creek , best comedy this year.  Another series on bbc iplayer is, " better things" ( about a voice artist and her family ). I just love the main character played by Pamela Adlon who produced the whole 3 series.

• I love Black Books! Bernard he is my fave ^_^