Autistic and humour 2

here a new discussion for jokes and any autistc humour you think suitable ,,,the original thread is a bit long

add jokes, funny memes, anything really.  Stuff u think is funny.

I did a hunt on autisitc humour ahd got a load of stuff and learnt a lot about autism and humour. 

here is some stuff I found

enjoy

Heart

Parents Reply
  • ok thanks for letting me know.  ok the "shaky" indicates adrenalin. u have been triggered i think.  Do u suffer from PTSD or been diagnosed with PTSD ? sorry more questions ?

listen one thing u should know about this forum is that it is completely readable and searchable ( google ) by the general public.

please be kind to yourself. Listen if you are having a bad time feel free to contact  me when u are destressed via PM.

have u heard of 7cups.com ?

Children
  • very amusing ^_^  

• an autistic comedian - joe wells - listen to the second video about getting an autism diagnosis below put up by     ,,,,, listen to them both actually. 

• I have been triggered yeah, which is why I have walked away from the other post and came on this one to laugh at memes. I do have PTSD and am very aware of my reactions and how to handle myself, thank you for the concern, I really appreciate it. I'm just going to focus on calming myself down and avoid that particular thread. 

This is why people should really put TRIGGER WARNING before they talk about heavy stuff. This could of been avoided.