Ramblings on things I find hard

in my 20s id find things like calling the emergency services, really hard. For example if an emergency happened, I didnt kniw to call the police. I thought that their there for emergency situations but looking back I didnt really know what that would mean. 

Even now im still fuzzy but at least I know to call 101 now. 

I'd struggle to know what to do in new situations, to the point I'd rely on other people for guidance. 

Is this ASD or something else? Anyone experienced similar?

Parents
  • For me i had no idea of danger and would take huge risks and injure myself without calling for assistance as i thought i would be punished ,

I have called the Emergency services later in life and struggled to get across what i needed to say and just start shouting ,have never thought that it could be the condition but reflecting it could be an anxiety thing which gets the wall of steel up in my mind making decisions harder .

• For me i had no idea of danger and would take huge risks and injure myself without calling for assistance as i thought i would be punished ,

I have called the Emergency services later in life and struggled to get across what i needed to say and just start shouting ,have never thought that it could be the condition but reflecting it could be an anxiety thing which gets the wall of steel up in my mind making decisions harder .

Children