masks

Well, no more shopping for me. Not sure what I'll do about food.

I've only been leaving the house for the past month to go food shopping anyway. Now I get to lose that. Or add £100 to my shopping bill.

I'd understand if I felt it would make any difference but most of the people wearing masks are doing so in a way that increases their infection risk, not reduces it. Meanwhile you don't have to wear a mask to go to work, or to go to the pub, or to go to the barbers.

So it all feels very pointless, which adds to the stress of not wanting my face covered, not wanting my glasses to steam up, not wanting the skin damage behind my ears that a mask will cause. So no more shopping. No more food. I guess I need to lose some weight..

Parents
  • I am in the same situation.

Shops are already very stressful.

I do not think I will go to shops if a mask will be required.

• Sainsburys are the go to shop as they will give you a sunflower lanyard and they allow you to shop without a mask. I cannot wear one because of sensory issues; i have a severe panic attack if i even try. My partner gets the shopping or we order online; I shop for EVE RYTHING except food online now and will as long as the current lunacy persists. I use Sainsburys as a last resort if I run out of things and they have been really considerate.

• wait till amazon's new supermarket service arrives,,, then we all will be doing our food shoping online

Reply Children
No Data