Funeral

Hi I'm Matthew,

My gran is very sick at the moment and will be gone in a few days sadly, my dad is going to say goodbye today. 

I'm very worried about the funeral because I've never been to one before and usually when I go out to places it causes me to get very hot and I usually pass out. I'm in two minds about whether to go or not. In the past when talking about funerals my gran said she would love for me to go to hers but she understood if I couldn't do it. I don't know what to do. I want to be there, say goodbye and support my dad and mum but I'm not sure if mentally I am up to it. I do know what to do.

Parents
  • go ! please go ---- it means alot to all the rest of your family. I made the mistake of not going to family funerals I regretted it afterwards. Go there cry and scream if need be..... thats what I do now .... be upset u have every right to be  everyone understands. I mean that. 

Keep seated as much as possible, or hold onto someone,,, would be the thing here so u dont hurt yourself 

people faint at funerals  all the time 

your presence will be highly significant . ......highly significant.... your granny asked you to be there. That is truely lovely of her

do this

tell ur mum and dad..... u want to go .............u really want to go because your granny asked you to go ......u really want to go but need them to be close by  ..... they will agree I can assure u  

• go ! please go ---- it means alot to all the rest of your family. I made the mistake of not going to family funerals I regretted it afterwards. Go there cry and scream if need be..... thats what I do now .... be upset u have every right to be  everyone understands. I mean that. 

Keep seated as much as possible, or hold onto someone,,, would be the thing here so u dont hurt yourself 

people faint at funerals  all the time 

your presence will be highly significant . ......highly significant.... your granny asked you to be there. That is truely lovely of her

do this

tell ur mum and dad..... u want to go .............u really want to go because your granny asked you to go ......u really want to go but need them to be close by  ..... they will agree I can assure u  

Children
No Data