And I get rejected yet again

What does it take for a woman I love to love me too and not me totally unsuitable?

The last woman who felt the same way, when I let her stay the night at my flat, pee'd on the bathroom and bedroom floor. I'm not joking!

It's easy for all you lot who've not got a criminal record like me, or who didn't drop out of school like I did. Suppose I'm just meant to gather dust? You'd think I'd be irresistable with my guitar skills and worldly travels under my belt.

Well, there's nothing left for it now but to buy a big American car, spend all my money on insuring it and keeping it repaired and be absolutely gorgeous. I can't complain too much while I still have a bank account to finance it. I've been a bit of a green plonker bothered about global warming for the past decade and a half but that's all seeming a bit unimportant now. Who gives a sod if the world ends if you can't find anyone to love?

Parents
  • I liked a boy at school and he treated me badly as well. my birth mum says that there’s someone out there for everyone and not to spend all your time looking for love, when the time is right ur find the right one for you in an unlikely place maybe at the library or in the shops.

If I were you I would try and enjoy myself more rather than worry about love. Love is nice I expect but there’s got to be more to life than it right?

Maybe go out and enjoy the sunshine or spend some time with nature. I love how many different things the world and life offers us

• I liked a boy at school and he treated me badly as well. my birth mum says that there’s someone out there for everyone and not to spend all your time looking for love, when the time is right ur find the right one for you in an unlikely place maybe at the library or in the shops.

If I were you I would try and enjoy myself more rather than worry about love. Love is nice I expect but there’s got to be more to life than it right?

Maybe go out and enjoy the sunshine or spend some time with nature. I love how many different things the world and life offers us

Children
  • Okay I will spend my time on other things but love is to me like medication, it helps my anxiety and depression. As Shakespeare wrote "And when love speaks the voice of all the gods make heaven drowsy with the harmony".