Finding it hard

I’m finding life really hard and feel like it’s all going to be over soon. I spoke to some Samaritans woman and she wasn’t much help. I’m depressed and I feel like there’s nothing I can do to come out of it on the other side. My whole life I’ve had set back after set back no matter how hard I tried everything went wrong and now I’m approaching my 20’s and I have no job, no friends, no home I have nothing. Last year I made myself a promise that if life hadn’t improved even a little by July 1st then that would be it, no more. As I suspected then my death date is almost here and I’ve taken no steps forward. Aspergers made life hard to start with but then leaving school everything around me fell to pieces. Parents are gone. I feel so alone. I need to speak to someone with Aspergers, someone who understands me because no one outside of the spectrum does or will. I’m nearly done because life is just one big headache for me. I’m hoping someone can help me.

Parents
  • Hello Candyfloss. I can understand completely, yet I can tell from experience that things do turn around and get better. I had difficult time. My autistic daughter last year was suicidal and now she goes from strength to strength. 

Have you been at your GP and do you take medication? This is the obvious place to start.

• Hello Candyfloss. I can understand completely, yet I can tell from experience that things do turn around and get better. I had difficult time. My autistic daughter last year was suicidal and now she goes from strength to strength. 

Have you been at your GP and do you take medication? This is the obvious place to start.

Children
No Data