I really want somewhere quiet and safe to live

Not much is available where I live that suits me. I keep checking to see if a small or at least cheap-ish bungalow or house come up because I don't know if I can face living in a flat anymore. The noise from neighbours above or below me feels just that little bit too much to take. It drives me up the walls.

There's still noise with many houses and bungalows but because it's to the sides I feel that's easier. In both the flats I've lived in I've had situations where when I've moved about the neighbour makes more noise moving around and opening and closing things, or doing stuff that makes noise, as well. In the previous flat I owned and the current one I felt and do feel claustrophobic, that my every move is being reacted to or noticed.

It's wanting to get away from that that is on my mind so much. Maybe I should  try to move into a house or bungalow that seems out of my budget. Eek I hate not being very wealthy. I worry about things so much. Maybe I don't need as much money as I think, perhaps it would be worth having less money if I lived somewhere where I felt at peace. I might get more done, more reading, studying, pursuing my hobbies, feel less stressed, more able to relax and enjoy things.

Decisions, decisions!

Parents
  • I am lucky enough to live in a nice quiet place, the first floor in a block of flats. 

Unfortunately it costs too much,  I'm on universal credit and the LHA ( local housing allowance)  does not cover my rent and I am being repeatedly told to find something cheaper.

• I am lucky enough to live in a nice quiet place, the first floor in a block of flats. 

Unfortunately it costs too much,  I'm on universal credit and the LHA ( local housing allowance)  does not cover my rent and I am being repeatedly told to find something cheaper.

Children
  • Yep thats where i will be heading soon ,

before i got my diagnosis i was taken of universal credit and told to get a job , which i did,

but then got diagnosed and a year later i am back at the same place looking like i have lost my job so will be going back onto u/c and cueing at the food bank again ,

but at least i know how that all works and its not to daunting and the people are nice