I cant bear it - my stress levels are always painfully high

I cant bear it - my stress levels are always painfully high. My body is in a constant state of panic everyday. I am just started to notice that my stomach has lots of feelings of terror, is if I’m getting ready to run away all the time. Do you have this? It is unbearable. I don’t think I can keep living like this. 

Parents
  • Sorry to hear it. This is seriously unhealthy for your mind and body and needs addressing asap. I was in this same postion and kept ignoring it. There are ways of easing stress levels, such as exercise, yoga, meditation, etc etc, a small dose of anti-anxiety medication(which I was told by a clinician seems to be very affective for many on the spectrum). But, it could be that your job is the cause, or your living environment, relationship/s etc. So, it's important to take a good long look at your daily life and examine what may need changing. If you need to talk, feel free to message me. Wishing you well.

• Sorry to hear it. This is seriously unhealthy for your mind and body and needs addressing asap. I was in this same postion and kept ignoring it. There are ways of easing stress levels, such as exercise, yoga, meditation, etc etc, a small dose of anti-anxiety medication(which I was told by a clinician seems to be very affective for many on the spectrum). But, it could be that your job is the cause, or your living environment, relationship/s etc. So, it's important to take a good long look at your daily life and examine what may need changing. If you need to talk, feel free to message me. Wishing you well.

Children