Noise Cancelling headphones

Hi

I'm finding the lockdown difficult with my noisy neighbours. Can anyone recommend good noise cancelling headphones? I think they could get me through the lockdown without having a meltdown.

Parents
  • Seriously glad to read this thread and info about headphones. Really struggling with all the neighbours at home with this lockdown. Where have all these people come from ! I only go out in the outer world twice a day to walk my dog and normally don’t see or hear anyone. Now it’s chaotic. There are people in the village I have never even seen before. Tried putting cotton wool in my ears but all I could hear was a fuzzy drone which was just as irritating and stressful. Now it’s sunny can’t even leave my back door open or go in the garden for noisy garden machines and loud voices. So will definitely look into getting some earbud headphones. I don’t want to play music just shut out noise so I guess the ones mentioned do that. 

• Seriously glad to read this thread and info about headphones. Really struggling with all the neighbours at home with this lockdown. Where have all these people come from ! I only go out in the outer world twice a day to walk my dog and normally don’t see or hear anyone. Now it’s chaotic. There are people in the village I have never even seen before. Tried putting cotton wool in my ears but all I could hear was a fuzzy drone which was just as irritating and stressful. Now it’s sunny can’t even leave my back door open or go in the garden for noisy garden machines and loud voices. So will definitely look into getting some earbud headphones. I don’t want to play music just shut out noise so I guess the ones mentioned do that. 

Children
  • Yep totally agree, it’s more noisy under the lockdown than it normally is. I’ve got one neighbour cutting the grass, the other one jet washing, which he’s been doing for weeks! Someone else is building a shed, or a mansion by how long it’s taking Rolling eyes  Too noisy for my liking. I’ve already been for my walk today as well.