Corona - noises just aren’t right

I’ve been trying to go out for a daily walk but finding myself visually overwhelmed, things seem to be extra vivid. One thing I’m finding exceptionally difficult is the noise. That might sound weird as there are less cars rumbling along, less people, less industrial work etc. I’m finding I just can’t cope with birds tweeting, the howling wind - these noises just aren’t right & don’t follow the rules of daily living in the current climate. It’s all wrong. Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?

Parents

• I’ve been trying to go out for a daily walk but finding myself visually overwhelmed, things seem to be extra vivid. One thing I’m finding exceptionally difficult is the noise. That might sound weird as there are less cars rumbling along, less people, less industrial work etc. I’m finding I just can’t cope with birds tweeting, the howling wind - these noises just aren’t right & don’t follow the rules of daily living in the current climate. It’s all wrong. Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?

With the usual societal noise being gone; it is no longer providing the distraction and balance it once did with the comparative silence of nature.

What with also the sense of apprehension permeating the human airwaves of our sense and sensibilities currently ~ your sensitivities may have become by degree hyper-accentuated, and the comparative silence of nature has become as if deafening, with the bird-song piercing and other things jarring and so fourth.

When we lose sense of one sensibility ~ our other sensibilities gain that functional sensitivity and increase receptivity, as is referred to as being sensory compensation. So it seems pretty much as if you are experiencing a case of which, quite possibly.

• I’ve been trying to go out for a daily walk but finding myself visually overwhelmed, things seem to be extra vivid. One thing I’m finding exceptionally difficult is the noise. That might sound weird as there are less cars rumbling along, less people, less industrial work etc. I’m finding I just can’t cope with birds tweeting, the howling wind - these noises just aren’t right & don’t follow the rules of daily living in the current climate. It’s all wrong. Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?

With the usual societal noise being gone; it is no longer providing the distraction and balance it once did with the comparative silence of nature.

What with also the sense of apprehension permeating the human airwaves of our sense and sensibilities currently ~ your sensitivities may have become by degree hyper-accentuated, and the comparative silence of nature has become as if deafening, with the bird-song piercing and other things jarring and so fourth.

When we lose sense of one sensibility ~ our other sensibilities gain that functional sensitivity and increase receptivity, as is referred to as being sensory compensation. So it seems pretty much as if you are experiencing a case of which, quite possibly.

Children