Unable to come to terms with bad events and move on - Is this all autism

I keep posting on here about the same event which I seem totally fixated on and seem unable to move on in my life after years of trying.

Has anyone found an effective way to move on?

Medication no help, psychotherapy no help

Desperate

Parents

• I keep posting on here about the same event which I seem totally fixated on and seem unable to move on in my life after years of trying.

Has anyone fund an effective way to move on?

Medication no help, psychotherapy no help

Desperate

Before you tap / click the  tab ~ reorganise and adapt your narrative frameworking to something more as follows:

Desperate.

Medication and psychotherapy have so far been no help. 

I have kept on posting on here about the same event which I seem rather fixated on and seem unable to move on from after years of trying.

Has anyone found an effective way to move on?

I have not edited everything that could have been, but hopefully you get the drift on this process.

This technique is one I and many others use in terms of putting the worst first and second the best so that the downward spiral of one's narrative includes an upwards spiral, which in fact you are already demonstrating in terms of your narrative theme content. So in terms of things not being all that they they seem ~ you are moving on, definitely. Small steps and all that ~ progress! Thumbsup

• Thanks yes good idea to put the worst first and best last.. music is good too

• hanks yes good idea to put the worst first and best last.. music is good too

The music thing in addition definitely yes. Maybe try Bineural Beat Therapy Music if have ear bud or standard headphones, via this LINK perhaps ~ whilst writing or pondering or even just as a pleasant / therapeutic distraction.

Reply Children
No Data