Start-up business help for autistic adults

I'm new to the forum but have scoured it for similar threads.  Is there any start-up help for autistic adults in a business especially social enterprise.

I know about resources such as Business Gateway or the relevant desk at the DWP, but the local branches are equally unsure. 

Parents
  • Going to be a long time before I get there, but this is one of the things I'm working towards developing. If you find anything let me know?

• I assume it is dysentery because an upset stomach from stale food cannot be accompanied by diarrhea for more than 7 days. A food intolerance test is a blood test determining the extent to which 150 food extracts and chemicals affect immune system cells. Some seemingly harmless substances are hostile to our immune system. Unfortunately, they are often the foods you love the most. Such foods cause a cytotoxic reaction, affecting some white blood cells. Left unchecked can lead to [removed by mod]

• I assume it is dysentery because an upset stomach from stale food cannot be accompanied by diarrhea for more than 7 days. A food intolerance test is a blood test determining the extent to which 150 food extracts and chemicals affect immune system cells. Some seemingly harmless substances are hostile to our immune system. Unfortunately, they are often the foods you love the most. Such foods cause a cytotoxic reaction, affecting some white blood cells. Left unchecked can lead to [removed by mod]

Children
  • Hello there. I'm glad this thread is getting some attention again. I'd like to share my 2 cents. As for your question, have you considered writing a business plan? It's an essential tool for any entrepreneur, and it can help you organize your thoughts and ideas, identify potential problems, and create a roadmap for success. Here's more info about it https://www.ogscapital.com/faq/. It's important to have a solid plan, especially when starting a social enterprise. Don't be afraid to reach out to local business organizations. Good luck with your start-up!