Jokes - a natural antidepressant?

I was feeling depressed earlier on, then stumbled onto some stand up comedy videos on YouTube and began to feel a bit better. Makes me wonder if more people are depressed now because the art of telling a joke is dying out a bit.

So how about a joke thread?

I was driving in the car the other day and I had an awful accident. I got out and the other driver did too, he was a little man. He had an awfully sour look on his face. I said, "Are you grumpy?" He said, "No." I said, "Well, which one are you then?"

Parents
  • Here's another. 

Someone suggested working in a mirror factory. 

At last, a job I can really see myself doing

• A man was at a high society party and he said to the woman next to him, "If I offered you £1 million would you sleep with me?" She said, "I imagine so." He said, "What if I offered you £1?" She gave him a slap. "What kind of woman do you think I am?"  He said, "We've already established that, now we're just negotiating your going rate."

• A man was at a high society party and he said to the woman next to him, "If I offered you £1 million would you sleep with me?" She said, "I imagine so." He said, "What if I offered you £1?" She gave him a slap. "What kind of woman do you think I am?"  He said, "We've already established that, now we're just negotiating your going rate."

Children