I've got nobody

I've got no one. Do you know what that feels like? I've got no friends. Please will someone perform a play with me?

Parents Reply Children
  • Fair enough. Bless you. I have nobody. My phone is broke. I can't speak to anyone for help. I have nothing. I can't cope. I just can't cope.

• I try to show empathy and be supportive. Due to a condition I have very little empathy and am always feeling suicidal. I try though. Sorry if it wasn't enough for you. You're worth more than drinking yourself to death by the way. And I don't think you or anybody else is better than me. Never have and I never will. We're all the same here and I like to think that brings us closer together. You guys on here are the closest I have to friendship and I admire you all very much.

• Whatever, I think you lack empathy... I'm going to drink rum until I die. People like you think you're better than me. So be on your way. Good bye.

• I'm sorry you think that. I didn't mean to write it that way. I would try it first, if you don't try you won't know. On the other hand maybe do as Robert123 suggests and continue, maybe if you're lucky it will attract people to you. Was not the case for me unfortunately but that's life. 

• Talking to oneself, both attracts and repels people,  the NTs think your weird and will try to avoid you.  On the other hand it may attract the unusual people who have similar problems to you. 

I was recently singing and talking to myself on a bus and a woman started a conversation with me, about the area and how it's changed in recent years etc.

• And what if I can't do that? Seems to me you would rather placate the NTs than me?

• Being vocal to scare off people is an unhealthy reaction likely to social anxiety. Next time you feel like talking aloud try and speak in your head, that way it will be better for you and people won't think you're crazy. I do a lot of speaking in my head, really helps.

• Today even walking past people on the street I started talking to myself out loud, to stop feeling so frightened of them making eye contact with me. 

• I hope you make some friends here. I read below you like acting. Shakespeare is good. It's a shame you feel you can't get the confidence and social skills to act with NTs at the moment. Don't lose hope. You will in time, for now continue studying and learning, be the best actor you can be and then when the time comes you'll be great.