Please reply if I resonate with you- 24 year old, newly diagnosed

Hey there.

I'm trying this out because I want to connect with like individuals, and I am lacking this kind of contact in my real life.

I'm 24, male, in UK. I was diagnosed age 24 via my employer. I work in the healthcare industry as a trainee. 

I'm not good at introducing myself but if my demographic information, or age of diagnosis, or anything else resonates with you, please reply asking for more details and I shall reciprocate!

hdrevolution

Parents
  • Hi :) Welcome to the forum. I'm 25 and currently awaiting diagnosis. I've been on the waiting list for over a year now and it doesn't sound like I'll be seen any time soon, so I'm finding that a bit tough, but this forum's been helpful. I've also watched a lot of Purple Ella's YouTube videos, which have helped me to understand myself a bit better and develop some coping strategies.

• Hi :) Welcome to the forum. I'm 25 and currently awaiting diagnosis. I've been on the waiting list for over a year now and it doesn't sound like I'll be seen any time soon, so I'm finding that a bit tough, but this forum's been helpful. I've also watched a lot of Purple Ella's YouTube videos, which have helped me to understand myself a bit better and develop some coping strategies.

Children
No Data