Please reply if I resonate with you- 24 year old, newly diagnosed

Hey there.

I'm trying this out because I want to connect with like individuals, and I am lacking this kind of contact in my real life.

I'm 24, male, in UK. I was diagnosed age 24 via my employer. I work in the healthcare industry as a trainee. 

I'm not good at introducing myself but if my demographic information, or age of diagnosis, or anything else resonates with you, please reply asking for more details and I shall reciprocate!

hdrevolution

Parents
  • Hello and welcome to the forum. Just take this forum lightly as we've had a few trolls and people pretending to be what their not. Much like in life really! I tend to ignore the majority of them once I've noticed who they are. So I guess what I'm saying is dont pin Hope's on making connections here but use it as a tool to help you with any questions you may have or even light hearted chats. (Just be aware at all times)

Do you have any hobbies and interests? Are there any groups local to you that may help you meet new people whilst doing something you enjoy?

For example our local art group has around 6 to 10 people attend, the book club is the same. It's nice sized groups with like minded people. It helps a little

Anyway have a good day today

• Hello and welcome to the forum. Just take this forum lightly as we've had a few trolls and people pretending to be what their not. Much like in life really! I tend to ignore the majority of them once I've noticed who they are. So I guess what I'm saying is dont pin Hope's on making connections here but use it as a tool to help you with any questions you may have or even light hearted chats. (Just be aware at all times)

Do you have any hobbies and interests? Are there any groups local to you that may help you meet new people whilst doing something you enjoy?

For example our local art group has around 6 to 10 people attend, the book club is the same. It's nice sized groups with like minded people. It helps a little

Anyway have a good day today

Children