Struggling with being on the spectrum

Hello all; I’m 21 years old and I’m on the spectrum. Last two years I’ve been struggling to deal with myself and my behaviour has gotten really bad, I’ve started to get really aggressive and defensive over it and I can’t keep control of myself during difficult times and places. I’m reaching out for some help as I can’t carry on the way I’m going. I feel the label of Autism is taking over my life when I should embrace it and not let it get in the way of everyday life. I need to take action to improve my wellbeing and overall happiness, what steps should I take to move forward?

Parents
  • Important question is why.

After a few close calls I've concluded being in environments where I'm expected to function as a neurotypical for more then a couple of hours I become unstable and a danger to those around me. Hence my name here and related project helping other's establish ways of working from an environment they can control.

Early days in this, but if it does interest you this is my youtube channel.

(Link removed by moderator - Community rule 2 - not to post personal identifiying details which includes social media links) 

Edited by Moderator

• Important question is why.

After a few close calls I've concluded being in environments where I'm expected to function as a neurotypical for more then a couple of hours I become unstable and a danger to those around me. Hence my name here and related project helping other's establish ways of working from an environment they can control.

Early days in this, but if it does interest you this is my youtube channel.

(Link removed by moderator - Community rule 2 - not to post personal identifiying details which includes social media links) 

Edited by Moderator

Children