Finding a relationship

Hello, 

Please can you anyone help me with what I am struggling the most, 

I have to find a relationship or taking next steps to finding love, however I have tried dating sites, I just got turned down and I present myself very well. I connect very well people and i have no trouble communicating with people, 

I don't know if im rushing things or how I'm seeking a relationship I'm not doing it right i don't know. I concert worry about ill be on my own for near future? 

Any advice? 

Thanks 

Parents
  • I think dating sites may have changed, from what I hear. I am 50 and met my wife of 15 years on one. Due to social anxiety I could not bring myself to chat up girls in pubs etc, I did not have a clue. All my relationships had been through work until internet dating. Back in the early 2000's I think it was just for serious people there was no swiping , it was more of a lonely hearts type thing. Maybe look at some of the more formal sites, don't get in too far too quick, play it cool and don't appear desperate.

• I think dating sites may have changed, from what I hear. I am 50 and met my wife of 15 years on one. Due to social anxiety I could not bring myself to chat up girls in pubs etc, I did not have a clue. All my relationships had been through work until internet dating. Back in the early 2000's I think it was just for serious people there was no swiping , it was more of a lonely hearts type thing. Maybe look at some of the more formal sites, don't get in too far too quick, play it cool and don't appear desperate.

Children
No Data