25yr old Female Aspie / Raped fighting to get heard

Can any one please help, my Daughter has been in a domesticly violent relationship for 3 yrs. She has been repeatedly raped and beaten. 

The perpetrator has recently left, but my daughter has become extremely ill and fretful of what will happen to other women if he is on the streets.

She is convinced it is her responsibility to make sure he is caught and rehabilitated!!

And is also convinced that if he goes to prison he will come back to her a new man? I am extremely scared for her welfare as she just does not seem to see the dangers even though she's lived them for 3rs.

She recently let him in to her home were I was sleeping because he totaly convinced her he loved her, we have voice recordings of him offering her money, and claiming he is being helped with counciling. He has also been sleeping with others whilst away from her also. 

But although the safety unit set up cameras for her safety, and put four locks on her door she still fell for his lies, and allowed him into her home were we both could have been killed.

He raped her again and the DI is funding it hard to believe her story because if she was so scared if him, why would she let him in her home. And why couldn't she scream for help, or say no To him!!

And also when they arrested him, she was cradling his head saying please don't get angry for me, you no you need help please do the right thing and they will help you and we can be together...

And why she wanted to kiss him good bye!They seem to not understand the guilt my beautiful daughter is carrying for calling the police, and how she needs to make it all ok in her head in order for her to process it.

I am totally exhausted and heart broken watching her totaly destroy her self for this evil human being. The night after all this happend Rebecca went into a complete melt down and started loosing it on me hurting my arm in the process!! 

This is extremely unusual for Rebecca, and she also took an over dose, I am so very scared I'm going to loose my daughter through all this. And I'm even more scared by the police officers attitude, and the way he has an opinion on Rebecca but he doesn't no her, or what's she's lived with and the impact it has had on her.

Can any one please offer me some advise, I'm truely at the end of my tether with ignorant people who think they no it all but no nothing in reality, well to do with an Aspie Women any how.

Regards Claire x

Parents
  • Replying to this is the moderators have NOT replied. This scenario is far too common and is not being supported or discussed by NAS

• FIVE days since my last post and the moderators have BEEN on the forum but completely ignored this situation and not offered any help or guidance. 

Some autistic people can be very vulnerable and more likely as a result to succumb and be victims of such abuse and exploitation by others.  I am also a survivor.... or at least learning to become one.

Please do talk to the people from Women's Aid, The Domestic Abuse Helpline.  If you are entitled to legal aid you may be able to apply for a non-molestation order... if you don't it is a 28 page form and if you have to pay for legal representation (unless you want to do it yourself) it will cost about £1000.

I hope things are ok and hope to see you on the forum soon.  

• Trying to boost this thread with another comment. I'm surprised that the subject line wasn't enough to draw the mods here.

I really hope they reply soon - this is such an important thread.

• It's a real shame Disappointed Agreed - it'd be good to see that people are being supported.

Reply Children
No Data