*TRY THIS * The Gratitude Thread - a "Change Thinking" technique

This is a technique to change how you think to the more positive.

all you have to do is list things you are blessed to have  ( even just one thing is a positive step )

here's mine today ( Below )

Visit on a regular basis to change how you think. 

Parents
  • Ooh-err, Me again... (!) Sometimes I log on and forget what I replied to before, then log on and forget what & where I was going to reply to. So... I happen to be here, signing off, but have just remembered the following.

There was for a few Months last Year, a popular bunch of Threads which were Titled: "Did Anything Good Happen Today?". Begun by a User named "Song"... they contain a lot of Good in them and are a lot like this Thread here. So Anyone unaware of them might want to take a look at them. (There is probably no point replying though, until Miss Song or someone else started a new *undated* one.) Just saying. Out of respect, no-one continued the Theme, not even Me... *sigh*...

P.S. - I am grateful for "Winter Sunshine" as well... but not for Hot, Polluted Summers. Stay Well, All.

• Ooh-err, Me again... (!) Sometimes I log on and forget what I replied to before, then log on and forget what & where I was going to reply to. So... I happen to be here, signing off, but have just remembered the following.

There was for a few Months last Year, a popular bunch of Threads which were Titled: "Did Anything Good Happen Today?". Begun by a User named "Song"... they contain a lot of Good in them and are a lot like this Thread here. So Anyone unaware of them might want to take a look at them. (There is probably no point replying though, until Miss Song or someone else started a new *undated* one.) Just saying. Out of respect, no-one continued the Theme, not even Me... *sigh*...

P.S. - I am grateful for "Winter Sunshine" as well... but not for Hot, Polluted Summers. Stay Well, All.

Children