*TRY THIS * The Gratitude Thread - a "Change Thinking" technique

This is a technique to change how you think to the more positive.

all you have to do is list things you are blessed to have  ( even just one thing is a positive step )

here's mine today ( Below )

Visit on a regular basis to change how you think. 

Parents
  • 1. Shelter
    2. Food and drink
    3. Decent IQ (although it's arguably a negative considering the cocoon of happiness and self involvement you seem some daft people living in)  ((this is going well haha))
    4. My appreciation of the creative arts is definitely a positive.  Without being able to hear music, see art or see a film my life would be poorer.
    5.  Football.  Watching the beautiful game definitely provides some good moments.
    6. Hope. Where there's life there's hope. I may yet fall in love or do something else as i am still alive to do it.

• 1. Shelter
    2. Food and drink
    3. Decent IQ (although it's arguably a negative considering the cocoon of happiness and self involvement you seem some daft people living in)  ((this is going well haha))
    4. My appreciation of the creative arts is definitely a positive.  Without being able to hear music, see art or see a film my life would be poorer.
    5.  Football.  Watching the beautiful game definitely provides some good moments.
    6. Hope. Where there's life there's hope. I may yet fall in love or do something else as i am still alive to do it.

Children