Unsure of who is a troll and who isn't?

Who is and who isn't?  Apparently my best days are behind me though! Haha. You're telling me!

Parents
  • I try to assume people aren't trolls until they say something disrespectful/offensive.

Greetings... I agree with this, since I have said this upon other Threads. If anyone does or says anything "uncomfortable", then depending upon severity either regard them as a troll and report them, or ignore them (and dislike/report them)...

I Myself did make mistakes upon here, when I first joined... but I gained both likes and dislikes, and support/advice at the time. The FEEDBACK is the most important thing I say... sometimes talking to someone who intially posts as Trolling/spamming reveals that They were simply unaware of the rules, and I have had this happen to Me and Others, which is why I say it here.

Yes indeed, If the person continues to be abusive or ignores all answers... then, well, that is that. Genuine persons *can* be reasoned with... but Genuine Trolls/Spammers cannot because They simply do not care.

• I try to assume people aren't trolls until they say something disrespectful/offensive.

Greetings... I agree with this, since I have said this upon other Threads. If anyone does or says anything "uncomfortable", then depending upon severity either regard them as a troll and report them, or ignore them (and dislike/report them)...

I Myself did make mistakes upon here, when I first joined... but I gained both likes and dislikes, and support/advice at the time. The FEEDBACK is the most important thing I say... sometimes talking to someone who intially posts as Trolling/spamming reveals that They were simply unaware of the rules, and I have had this happen to Me and Others, which is why I say it here.

Yes indeed, If the person continues to be abusive or ignores all answers... then, well, that is that. Genuine persons *can* be reasoned with... but Genuine Trolls/Spammers cannot because They simply do not care.

Children
No Data