Unsure of who is a troll and who isn't?

Who is and who isn't?  Apparently my best days are behind me though! Haha. You're telling me!

Parents
  • I'm actually surprised this hasn't been the subject of discussion. I was thinking recently about how hard it is (on the internet in general) to sort between troll and genuine comments. I have a friend who I had always accused of trolling, because of the way he writes his messages, but it turned out he was usually being serious. I've had a few people call me a troll, too, but I do kind of adopt that as my identity so it may be earned on my part (because it's only natural that I'll offend people if I open up to them, and NT's love to police other's speech these days, so I'm happy to be a troll).

I wonder if anyone, who is on the spectrum, can actually tell the difference between trolls and genuine posters these days?

• I'm actually surprised this hasn't been the subject of discussion. I was thinking recently about how hard it is (on the internet in general) to sort between troll and genuine comments. I have a friend who I had always accused of trolling, because of the way he writes his messages, but it turned out he was usually being serious. I've had a few people call me a troll, too, but I do kind of adopt that as my identity so it may be earned on my part (because it's only natural that I'll offend people if I open up to them, and NT's love to police other's speech these days, so I'm happy to be a troll).

I wonder if anyone, who is on the spectrum, can actually tell the difference between trolls and genuine posters these days?

Children