Unsure of who is a troll and who isn't?

Who is and who isn't?  Apparently my best days are behind me though! Haha. You're telling me!

Parents
  • ever seen the southpark where they describe Troll psychology on a whiteboard?

"the troll (group A), says something to provoke a contreversial opinion from (group B), then (Group C) comes in and ttacks group B's opinions/ideas)"

A troll is someone who inflames people with contraversial comments and social engineers online arguments to steam people up.

like i believe a lot of political activists are actually fake trolls, trying to give the genuine activists a bad name

also trolls give bad information on the internet 9my friend got an ear infection and was told to put garlic clove in his ear. All the heavy metals from the garlic, plus it making a perfect little incubator for bacteria turned his ear basically into a compost site with heavy metals - and he went permanently deaf. (true story)

• Some intelligence agencies and political parties are currently running botfarms.  Reported fact.

Reply Children