Alert card

Does anyone know how long it takes for the Autism Alert Card to arrive? I'm not desperate for it, but it's getting on for a good few weeks since i emailed back the form, along with my diagnosis letters. 

Parents
  • Greetings, especially to NAS...

The link I provided to this page now gives an "Error 404". (Now Year 2020.)

In order to search the NAS Website, I now have to provide/setup an ACCOUNT, even when already logged in and I already have an account upon the MAIN NAS Website.

...Excuse Me What is going on??

(p.s. sometimes still asked for "cookies" even though I already have them for this whole NAS area.)

• Apologies: I was not previously aware of this thread.

The autism alert cards have been out of stock for a little time, while an updated version is designed. Therefore, the 404 page is because the product has been removed from the shop for the time being.

It is certainly not the intention that you should need to register an account, or sign in, in order to use the site search. I have not been able to reproduce this issue - I have just done a number of searches, in several different desktop browsers and on a phone, without signing in. Are you able to provide more detail, such as:

• The URL of the page where you tried the search
    • Screen shots of the error message
    • Whether you used a PC, a mobile device, or something else?

Regards

• Apologies: I was not previously aware of this thread.

The autism alert cards have been out of stock for a little time, while an updated version is designed. Therefore, the 404 page is because the product has been removed from the shop for the time being.

It is certainly not the intention that you should need to register an account, or sign in, in order to use the site search. I have not been able to reproduce this issue - I have just done a number of searches, in several different desktop browsers and on a phone, without signing in. Are you able to provide more detail, such as:

• The URL of the page where you tried the search
    • Screen shots of the error message
    • Whether you used a PC, a mobile device, or something else?

Regards

Children
  • The autism alert cards have been out of stock for a little time, while an updated version is designed

...This makes more sense, Sir. There is no point in searching for something which does not exist, surely...?  Slight smile

It would be Dandy if someone from NAS let us know when these things are "back in stock". Thanks again.

• Um... Glad to hear from Mr.WebPM... but, well, here goes...

...With regards to the Link I posted --- NOW the link (sometimes) says : "Object moved to here" ("here" underlined)

...Linking to an "Oops! Sorry" page from NAS. 

https://www.autism.org.uk/products/free-resources/autism-alert-cards.aspx

I might edit this reply in order to check it out. Thanks for being here, as always.

EDIT: With regards to Main Site, after going to the Main NAS site (either from here or via a search engine), I put "Alert Card" into the Search Box, and all it does is Darken the entire Site/Page, asking for stuff like "EMail Address". It will not progress until another account is set up/account details are put in again.

...I shall admit that maybe this is just Me, with M'Old devices again! (The same Tablet.) But, well... can someone else try, please? Please try the above Link, plus searching the Main site from this Forum.